In my practice Authentic You, I follow a BACP code of ethics.
Information provided by clients in coaching and counselling sessions will be treated as confidential. It will not be shared with a third party without the client’s permission.
When the information is collected:
- During a phone call enquiry
- Once you send an email
- During the coaching and counselling sessions
What kind of information is collected:
- Contact information such as phone number, e-mail, address, name
- Other information relevant to your enquiry
The use of the collected information:
- To get in touch with you or reply to your enquiry
- To improve our services
- To send the newsletter or the information that might be relevant for you in frames of your enquiry